As part of the POPSUGAR Insights 2014 Healthy Living Report, we asked women to play editor for a day and craft the headlines of healthy living stories they are most interested in reading. Here, in their own words, is the content they are seeking.
- "Exercise, the Way to Stress Less"
- "Be STRONG. Burn FAT"
- "The Stay-at-Home Workout"
- "Create A PLAN to Exercise Daily"
- "Tired of the Same Exercise Regime? Mix It Up With Something New"
- "Puzzled About Your Diet? Eating Clean Might Be the Missing Piece"
- "Who to Believe When You're Getting Clean"
- "Feeling Dirty? Get Cleaned Up Inside and Out"
- "Label Reading 101"
- "Making Eating Green Easy in 3 Simple Steps"
- "10 Ways to Spend More Time OUTDOORS (With Your Kids)"
- "Yoga: The Key to Being a Better Parent"
- "Exercise Plans For the WHOLE FAMILY"
Life Balance Headlines
- "Being Green Doesn't Have to Cost You Green"
- "How Green Is Too Green?"
It's clear by the headlines above that most women have a very clear understanding of the healthy living content they are seeking. The headlines that they created focus on providing information and inspiration to help them live balanced, healthy lives.